Our dynamic and professional team will guide you on every step of the way, from advising on how best to present your home for viewings, to negotiating the sale. We'll ensure the transaction goes smoothly at every stage. We make sure your property gets in front of the right buyer. Our buyer pool consists of extensive databases but doesn't end there. Our website is optimized to attract buyers from all over the world.
Our brokers, experts of the Monegasque real estate market, will visit your property and collect information to value it at the fairest price. A report will be done using different methods of valuation.
• Certificate of ownership
• Identity card of the owner(s)
• 3 last general meetings records of the co-ownership
• If the owner is a company, all legal documentation relating to it
• If the property is rented, all rental management records
• If works requiring authorizations have been done in the property, the complete work records.
The sale mandate will determine the asking price, the commission of the real estate agency, the terms and conditions of the sale. There are different types of mandate:
• Exclusive: Only the mandated agency will be authorized to commercialize your property. The real estate agency with an exclusive sales mandate is more involved in the sale of the property than when it is put in competition with other agencies and therefore does not have the assurance of the closing sale. The agency will dedicate more important financial and human resources, in order to maximize its chances of selling your property in the best time and conditions. You will have a single representative who will centralize all the requests of potential buyers and will perfectly know your property and the related information disclosed.
• Co-exclusive: The exclusivity is shared between two real estate agencies. This may be interesting if you feel that two agencies can be complementary, particularly in terms of approach and clientele.
• Simple: This mandate allows the agency and any other real estate players to act independently and in competition to represent your interests.
We will organize a photoshoot with a professional photographer. If needed, we can assist you with “home staging” to maximize the value of the property and attract the potential buyers. We will define a marketing strategy with our agents using different medias (websites, social networks, local press, international press, open house…).
The viewings will be organized by one of our brokers at the best moment of the day. A weekly follow-up will be done with the feelings and feedbacks of the potential buyers. Our agents will receive or redact offers with the mains conditions proposed by the potential buyer. As soon as you agreed and sign this offer you will be committed without any retraction possible. The documents will be sent to the notary, who will be in charge of completing the sale procedure and collecting the deposit from the potential buyer.
To complete the sale, 2 visits to the Notary are required. The first is for the signing of a Preliminary Agreement, which is not mandatory except if the buyer wants a mortgage and if the property is subject to the State’s right of pre-emption. If the property is located in a building built before 1947, the State will be able to use its right of pre-emption within 30 days from the signature of the Preliminary Agreement of sale and it will replace the buyer itself at the same conditions. The second one is for the completion of the sale with the signature of the Final Act.
If suspensive conditions were mentioned in the offer, they must be fulfilled within the time limits set.
The signing of the Final Act, either in front of a notary, or by means of an authentic power of attorney, will confirm the content of the sale and the agreement between the parties with enforceability. This Act is binding with the same force as a final judgment. It establishes the new property on a certain date. The keys will be handed over to the buyer at the end of this solemn moment.
The seller must deduct the real estate agency commission from the agreed selling price. According to the scale set by the Monegasque Real Estate Chamber, it is 5% + VAT on the selling price.
In addition, if the property is still under mortgage, there will be an early release fee of 1% to pay. All other costs will be at the expense of the buyer.
Contact our team for a free consultation on any sale request.